Role: To purchase goods and services for the Business.
To ensures Bendalls Engineering obtains quality materials & products for competitive prices in a timely fashion maximising benefit for our operations.
To play an integral role in ensuring Bendalls adheres to budgets and operates profitably.
Ability to attain best outcome for Bendalls at no risk to quality.
Procurement Manager Duties:
- Liaises with key personnel to determine product and service requirements
- Monitors, forecasts and prepare, daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- To obtain the best price for goods and services without risk on quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Assesses costs of purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Improve procurement efficiency
- Reports to the Commercial Director
Procurement Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Data Analysis preparation and presentation,
- Good at Networking,
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Superior Organisational Skills,
- Good Negotiator,
- Financial Analysis Skills,
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures,
- Logistics Understanding,
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management,
- Financial Analysis)
Accreditation by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) is desirable.
For more details, please call Steven Kennedy on 01228 815 378 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org